[RE-wrenches] DC Disconnect for first responders

James Jarvis jj at aprsworld.com
Mon Feb 20 10:39:38 PST 2023

Did they ever explain why they were requiring it on a nominal 48 volt
system? NEC 480.7(B) (from memory, I think that is the right article) says
it is for nominal voltage of 60 volts or higher. IE your 48 volt system is
exempt.

Jay pointed this out on February 3rd.

-James Jefferson Jarvis
APRS World, LLC
+1-507-454-2727
http://www.aprsworld.com/

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 12:36 PM William Miller via RE-wrenches <