[RE-wrenches] Admin test & Leads on Wrench List

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Feb 15 14:39:13 PST 2023

Hi Wrenches, haven't seen any postings in a few days, so I'm sending this to see if it goes out to the list. I don't need a response, but if you do please make it off-list.

It's also a good opportunity to remind folks about posing leads and the like to the list.

Hi there. Some time ago, the Wrenches reached consensus to not allow leads on this list

1. If you get a lead you cannot handle, then either send it directly to someone you think will be interested (but not the list) or,

2. Send the inquirer a piece of email giving them references to find someone else, like the www.nabcep.org web site.

3. Check the Wrench List bio page to see if any of us are nearby the proposed site, www.members.re-wrenches.org

4. It is OK to post leads on the other list, RE-Markets, if you are a member.