[RE-wrenches] Remote battery disconnects

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:08:32 PST 2023

Wrenches.
You might want to consider turning off the inverter as a solution to
turning off the batteries, we have this feature as part of our installs
with outback real simple then no chance of AC anywhere, Not going to pop a
CC, no chance of run on and it has passed every time. Just a thought that's
a safe solution. With Outback you just have to turn off the master nothing
else.
"Fun time in a crazy world"

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023, 7:58 AM Brian Mehalic via RE-wrenches <