[RE-wrenches] Brand X equipment?

Bruce Erickson bruce at mendocinosolar.com
Mon Jan 23 09:39:18 PST 2023

Hello All,

I have a long time off-grid customer who is ready to upgrade his FX/L-16 system, and I was suggesting Sol-Ark with Ampliphi closed loop. After getting my rough estimate, and being the due-diligence guy that he is, he asked around a bit. Someone who has “some” off-grid experience recommended equipment called EG4. It looks to have most of the features of a Sol-Ark plus offers server-rack Lithium batteries, all for about half the price. Looks like a cheap knock-off to me, and I said so, but promised to ask around. Anyone had any experience or know anything about these?

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Erickson
Mendocino Solar Service