[RE-wrenches] Envoy-R replacement

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Fri Jan 13 16:32:24 PST 2023

Enphase sells the Envoy-S Standard which includes a 120V cord.  These can be purchased on the Enphase store at:  https://enphase.com/store/communication/gateway-s-standard

The Envoy-S Standard does not require hardwiring.
Gateway-S Standard | Enphase<https://enphase.com/store/communication/gateway-s-standard>
The Enphase Gateway-S Standard is an integral component of the Enphase Home Energy Solution, as it bridges the communication between Enphase Microinverters on the rooftop with the cloud-based Enphase monitoring software.
enphase.com

Cordially,

Nick Soleil

Enphase Energy Senior Product Manager

(707) 763-4784 x7267  // office

(707) 321-2937  // cell

Powering What’s Next™ | The Enphase Energy Management System<https://enphase.com/en-us/products-and-services/envoy>

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

California C10 Licensed Electrician #986315