[RE-wrenches] BACKUP system revival

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:18:42 PST 2022

The Radian grid AC in is connected to the utility side of the transfer
switch. You may need a service rated fused disconnect on that line,
probably 60A. Then you can feed the AC out to the generator input on the
transfer switch to power the main house panel. It's best and usually
required by code (depending on UL1741 or UL9540) to use a manual transfer
switch or adequate load control, or total house loads that the Radian can
handle.  Getting the aux on the Radian to start/stop the generator involves
tracing the signal wires in the transfer switch (if automatic) and using
those.

Brad

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 9:44 AM William Miller via RE-wrenches <