[RE-wrenches] Large current battery combiners, UL Listing

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Dec 2 12:39:00 PST 2022

Colleagues:

I am gearing up to tap some more copper.  I assume this is a pertinent
subject since bus bars are going to be needed frequently for any storage
work.

I bought the fancy drill press with the tapping function and I am setting
it up.  I ran a few tests and the functionality of the tool is pretty
amazing.  I still need to work on programming it to reverse when needed.  I
am close.  I also ordered a cross vise for part holding.

I found this tutorial
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrUzGooA9k&ab_channel=HaasAutomation%2CInc.>
on line that has provided me with some valuable insight on different styles
of taps.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422