[RE-wrenches] Sunpower Performance Warranty Claim

scot.arey at solarcentex.com scot.arey at solarcentex.com
Tue Nov 22 10:49:44 PST 2022

I agree that the time to process warranty the module to a manufacturer's
desires is cost-prohibitive. Of all the component's we use, this warranty
almost seems the least valuable for this very reason. We stopped one case
for this very reason as I didn't want to do a PhD dissertation for a single
module.

Was surprised by one manufacturer who advised us to read that bypass diodes
were not an warranty defect even though the module was making half power.

Good luck, look forward to hearing how your case goes.

Scot Arey

Solar CenTex