[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark/Fortress charging issue

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Thu Nov 17 14:36:06 PST 2022

I'm thinking of Fortress to replace older Lead acid batts for a customer
right now. My LI - LFP experience is with Blue Planet - Blue Ion both high
and low voltage. Yes they are expensive. And IMO they easily overlooked a
simple, integrated display with just the basics for off-grid customers.
Namaka and even egauge is way overkill for the average off-gridder.

That said, I'm not encouraged by the Fortress comments I'm seeing here
either. I'd rather just use them with an OB radian, which I know best.
Thoughts on Radian with Fortress? Thanks.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 5:15 PM Ray Walters via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 31st Anniversary 1991-2022!!*

*www.vermont.solar*
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0>

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202