[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark/Fortress charging issue

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Nov 17 14:14:16 PST 2022

I really think that the Fortress battery could easily be the top battery
choice right now, if......they could vastly improve their customer
support.  Tom has been great now that he contacted me, but it was weeks
of frustration and no communication before that. Completely
unacceptable, especially for a new emerging technology that we are going
to have extra issues integrating into old systems.  I second your
assessment of the integration guides as well.   I have a 4 hour round
trip to change some voltage settings.................RETURN TRIPS is
LOSING $$$!!!

However, once they cure those issues, the product itself is way beyond
others such as Simpliphi or Blue Ion.

Blue Ion = half a day of assembly and cell wiring, monitoring is by
E-gage (AC only) through the customer's router, price way too high

Fortress = remove crating material from pallet and roll into place, with
built in color touch screen for monitoring, price much better.

Simpliphi = no monitoring at all, have to parallel ridiculous qty of
batteries to do a normal off grid home, but integration guides are the best.

Ray Walters