[RE-wrenches] LG Chem RESU warranty

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Mon Nov 14 11:17:29 PST 2022

Check the charge rates !  It is from LG and I know they are different
voltages. My experience is old and not on the new gear.

They are from LG who after working directly with them......

Either way, there are too many good choices out there to be installing
NMC batteries in or near a home these days.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net