[RE-wrenches] LG Chem RESU warranty

scot.arey at solarcentex.com scot.arey at solarcentex.com
Mon Nov 14 07:02:35 PST 2022

Quite honestly this has been a complete nightmare but progress has been made.

We have 7 or so batteries under recall and 3 that needed warranty support. We waited for….nine months…until the first replacements and that was only because our office manager was a woman on a mission and incessantly calling and emailing.

LG seems to have improved its position and has replaced in a more timely way some of the failed batteries.

I’m hoping the LG Prime 16 is a better battery than the LG Resu10. Seems so and I like the high discharge capability that really pairs well with a SE11400 Energy Hub inverter. We’ve had one warranty of a Prime 16.

Feel free to contact me offline to makew sure you have the right numbers and POCs. There have been some personnel changes made and I assume that was to make improvements.