[RE-wrenches] Manufacturer's rep

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Nov 4 09:03:22 PDT 2022

Hi Michael,

I hope you're well!

Steve Bell was the Morningstar mfgr's rep but he retired a few months
ago, leaving me the senior (over 65!) tech here.
I've been asked to take over Steve's position as the company rep for the
List.

What do you need from me or Morningstar to make this happen?

Take care,

Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don’t.

“The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.