[RE-wrenches] "Qualified solar electric property"?

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:23:46 PDT 2022

This is actually a corporate owned residence - a nice little tax
write-off...  Jerry, are you saying that from personal/professional
experience there is a limitation to the size  of the battery bank that a
residence can take a credit on?  I've never seen reference to anything like
that before.  Could you possibly elaborate?
Thanks,
Howie

*Howie Michaelson**Sun Catcher*

*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*

*Solar Electric Systems Sales & Service802-272-0004*

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 2:46 PM Jerry Shafer via RE-wrenches <