[RE-wrenches] Outback with a 48V Lithium battery

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue Oct 18 19:15:37 PDT 2022

Hi Wayne,

             We've done about a dozen Outback systems with SimpliPhi
batteries.  SimpliPhi has integration guides with well thought out  and
complete settings to program OB Inverters and CC's the play properly
with SimpliPhi batteries (24 and 48 volt). Straight-forward stuff.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.