[RE-wrenches] Shipping costs

Kirpal solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:55:40 PDT 2022

One down side to arranging your own shipping is that you are also usually
shifting the responsibility for any damage upon yourself to deal with in
case you need to make a claim..  Whereas if your distributor ships it they
are responsible for the claim process.  Chunks of metal like many racking
systems might be less risky to ship as they are a bit harder to damage than
solar modules or other electronics.You might choose which shipments you
ship or choose to have shipped.   But yes, shipping prices have gone wonky
in some cases!

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Oregon LRT#25
Oregon Solarworks LLC
www.oregonsolarworks.com
541-299-0402

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 3:48 PM Dana Orzel via RE-wrenches <