[RE-wrenches] AC coupled grid tie only inverter

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sat Oct 8 08:04:05 PDT 2022

Hi Dave,

Right. Attached is a Magnum AC coupled line diagram and also an
instruction sheet. On the line diagram, they show a diversion load, but
you will likely use a protective relay, set to trigger when voltage goes
over absorption for the batteries.

Since Magnum doesn't have a voltage sensitive relay, you will probably
want to use a Morningstar Relay Driver (manual attached) to control the
protective relay.

Best,

Drake

Drake Chamberlin

Athens Electric LLC

Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810

CO Master Electrician's License 4526

---

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org