[RE-wrenches] AC coupled grid tie only inverter

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Fri Oct 7 13:23:38 PDT 2022

Hi Drake,
Just to make sure I understand you correctly, I could tie in a new grid tie
inverter on the load side of the Magnum inverter. Then when the grid is up,
the power will be able to backfeed through the MMP175-30D panel to the AC
input (which will get rewired to the grid). And when the grid is down, the
Magnum inverter will be able to take the power from the grid tie inverter
on the load side of the Magnum inverter to charge the batteries?
Cheers,
Dave

On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 1:00 PM Drake Chamberlin via RE-wrenches <