[RE-wrenches] Butt End Connector Warning

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Oct 7 08:26:26 PDT 2022

Hi Jay,

Hopefully the attached photo will come through. The Burndy YS28 & YS26
are rated for copper only. For copper and aluminum, YS28 A1 AND YS26 A1
are needed.

Ilsco has butt end connectors that are rated for both.

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric LLC
Ohio Electrical Contractor’s License 44810
CO Master Electrician’s License 4526

---