[RE-wrenches] SUNPOWER Costumer Service

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Mon Sep 12 12:05:14 PDT 2022

Over the past year there's been a dramatic changing of the guard at
SunPower.  Pretty much all the top people have left, from the CEO on down.
And they've made interesting choices, including to completely exit the DC
mods business selling only their AC Equinox products.
The SunPower of old is no more.
marco

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 9:01 AM Solar Energy Solutions via RE-wrenches <