[RE-wrenches] PID buggers

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Tue Sep 6 10:12:43 PDT 2022

Aloha all,
For those of us solar peeps who have installed positive grounded SunPower
mods years ago that require grounding in order to perform properly, I/we
have been impatiently waiting for SunPower or *someone* to offer a device
(see attached) to allow for the pairing of positively ground arrays to
transformerless inverters (such as  the SMA SB US-41).
Has anyone out there had the opportunity to beta test this bugger in the
field?  If so, I'm very interested in feedback, please.
Mahalo,
marco