[RE-wrenches] Converting Enphase systems to ac coupled multimode systems

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Thu Aug 18 06:05:08 PDT 2022

I have several Enphase system customers looking to add battery
storage.   The Enphase system, which I got certified in, comes across to
me as fairly complicated with several historical installation issues.
The Outback Mojave looks pretty simple, and we have installed quite a
few Radian, GVFX, etc systems and have had good experiences.  Would
anyone care to share their experience with Mojave?  Thank you, Chris
cwarfel at entech-engineering.com

--
             Christopher Warfel
                      ENTECH Engineering, Inc.