[RE-wrenches] 26% to 30% ITC for 2022?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Aug 15 18:03:24 PDT 2022

>From everything I’ve read, “stand alone energy storage” is intended to mean
a battery system that is not paired with PV. Both on grid and off grid
systems can qualify for the tax credit. I’m not a tax advisor, but this is
my understanding. There will be a period of time in the coming months where
the government folks actually work through the exact interpretations of
this bill, so there will be more info coming I’m sure.

August Goers
Luminalt
o: 415.792.6666
m: 415.559.1525