[RE-wrenches] Abandoned equipment

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:27:35 PDT 2022

Hi All

A question.
Panels were shipped to me, and literally dropped off the truck, 6’.
About 1/2 broken, others with probable unknown future issues.

Company I bought from sent me another pallet no charge.

It’s been 3 months and the stack of broken/damaged panels is still in my yard and no updates or expected closure to this even after many phone calls.

My question is, at what point are they considered abandoned? Or there might be some other legal name.
For me to dispose of and or give away the probably damaged but unbroken ones?

Thanks

Jay