[RE-wrenches] GT inverter for SWWP turbine

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Mon Aug 15 04:58:16 PDT 2022

The Skybox,
I only have one installed, AC-coupled with a Solaredge 5kw inverter, it's
been working fine for 9 mos, fingers crossed. But obviously I'm not using
many of its touted features. Probably I'm dodging a bullet for that reason.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 12:52 PM Nick A Lucchese via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 31st Anniversary 1991-2022!!*

*www.vermont.solar*
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0>

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202