[RE-wrenches] 10 & 15KW LPG generators 1800 RPM & Water cooled

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Tue Aug 9 10:05:49 PDT 2022

Hey All,

The process of  requesting 10KW & 15KW LP gas generators is yielding fruit.
Units could be available as soon as early November to the end of this year.
The more orders the sooner they will push for earlier availability. These
initial units ARE NOT UL Listed.  Wildcat is going to work on the 15KW to
get UL listed. TBD.

The prices I was quoted look fair & from back in the day. Kandi has been
great to work with & super helpful. The products they build look very high
quality & robust.

https://www.wildcatpowergen.com/

Kandi Roeser kandi.roeser at wildcatpowergen.com

 <http://www.wildcatpowergen.com/>

Here is the wish list that Tump & I developed & contact them to see what is
currently avaable:

15 KW, UL listed, 1800 RPM, water cooled gen., 2 wire start.

*	Easy oil filter access & drain with hose.
*	Option - for open unit or rodent proof outdoor housing.
*	Hour meter.
*	Option - critical muffler.
*	Single point lift hook
*	Electronic ignition
*	LP gas
*	1800 rpm
*	Water-cooled
*	Option - Either oil pan & or carb heater with timer or
auto-controller.
*	UL or ETL listed
*	CA has its issues and yet other states do not have emissions
standards possibly a CA model & other?
*	2 wire start

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
<mailto:dana at solarwork.com>

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.greatsolarworks.com
<http://www.greatsolarworks.com/>

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"