[RE-wrenches] Enphase String Breaker Heating Up

Richard Scott cheezemanrich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:23:07 PDT 2022

Check the breaker screw length and threads of the bus bar.
I have seen where either the screw is just slightly too long and bottoms
out or the threads don't go all the way down.
This causes the screw to be able to pass the torque test but in reality
it's not fully applying pressure to the breaker tab to the bus bar.

Richard

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 1:30 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <