[RE-wrenches] EG4

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Thu Jul 28 13:39:21 PDT 2022

My first question is: are you willing to get blamed for his selection of the equipment ?

Beware being the first kid on the block with the shiny new toy. Just saying how many times have we all been guinea pigged?

The equipment looks like it is rack mounted audio gear. Not a bad thing possibly. 6500 watts at 120v?

Dana Orzel -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  C - 208.721.7003