[RE-wrenches] EG4

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Thu Jul 28 12:49:56 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with EG4 products? I am doing an off-grid
consultation for someone who plans on getting EG4 inverter and lithium
batteries. The equipment seems so cheap, yet appears to be somewhat legit.
They do at least have UL1741 listing. But their 6500w inverter/charger also
takes PV power directly and goes for $1250. And their 48V 100AH battery is
only $1500. I am curious if anyone has used this stuff and if it is
actually legit.

Cheers,
Dave

--