[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island grid tie battery back and backup stability issues with ABB

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:02:00 PDT 2017

My memory was that there was a software switch that shut off the frequency
shift which is specifically used to attempt to control AC coupled
inverters, but I could be mistaken - it's been a couple of years since I
programmed a SI.  In any case, the unstable frequency doesn't sound like a
feature. Let us know what you find...
Howie