[RE-wrenches] Tying XW MPPT-80 controller into XW PDP

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Sun Sep 10 15:52:29 PDT 2017

I use the 3 phase 600vdc  disco from SquareD. It does have a fuse kit but
I try to keep 2 strings max on each mppt-80-600 to avoid fuses. With that
disco you could have 3 mppts. Use one inside the building and one outside.
There is a picture on my picture link on my webpage.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net