[RE-wrenches] ] Dusty off -grid conditions

Tom Duffy Tom at solar-biz.com
Wed Sep 6 15:58:14 PDT 2017

Hi All

The Extreme is no longer available

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

Your 5-star rating really matters to us. Click to rate! Solar BizT team works hard to provide you the best customer service. If we don't deserve a 5-star rating, please contact us directly.  We'll do what it takes to win your approval.

Please note my new E-Mail
E-Mail: tom at solar-biz.com
Main Number: 888-826-0939
Panama Office: 507-836-5588 X 122
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111 X 122
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz (e-mail first)
I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"
Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.