[RE-wrenches] anything like Generac Smart Management Module for a solar critical backup panel 10H

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Wed Aug 30 10:57:08 PDT 2017

Howard,

If you see this before the call, please ask them if Energy Sentry could
also be controlled based on DC voltage set-points. I have a clunky way I
do this now to control a mini-split heat pump over wi-fi based on an AUX
of an Inverter/charger. This is mainly for clouds and an offgrid
applications. Would like an easier way to implement.

Thx! Dave Angelini / Offgrid Solar

Dave Howard AreyDave
> Excellent – I had seen Energy Sentry yesterday and just spoke to that
> team. Will have a more detailed call with them this afternoon.
>

> Will follow back with this group.
>

> Thank you.

"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/