[RE-wrenches] Wanted: AC centrifugal pump with soft start

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Aug 14 05:39:16 PDT 2017

We needed 20 GPM for wildfire suppression sprinkling around our structures. I got talked into a Pentair 240 VAC by my well driller pump man this spring, & so far I am quite happy with the decision.
The 20 GPM Pump is set at 120', soft start ramps to 1400 watts to meet a full wide-open flow. Then depending on the flow rate, backs off to 200-400 watts running & as it tapers the top off on the expansion tank fill-up. 3 Phase wild AC Controller has more options than I will ever utilize. Very smooth on an 8KW Outback Radian Inverter, no groaning sounds.
So far, very good If it dies I will let you all know..............

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.
208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.