[RE-wrenches] SD card data processing

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:42:24 PDT 2017

My original stab at this works; its a script based in an open-source
language called R.  It easily handles the large data files.  It will merge
the files, based on device type, pull out error codes etc.  The problem is
that it is cmd line based and is a pain to customize when you are rusty
with code.  I'm looking for something with an easy GUI, and lots of feature
rich graphs that I can show clients without spending hours doing it.

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Chris Mason <cometenergysystems at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Probably over qualified.
>
> My consultant for setting up MySQL wind and solar data dumps is a high
>> school kid ;-)

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*