[RE-wrenches] Enphase Installer Toolkit Broken on Android #Scanning #Bug

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Fri Aug 11 03:50:41 PDT 2017

 Does a​nyone else have a problem scanning enphase barcodes on an Android?
I have tried several versions including the latest update and when I scan
in auto mode it does not detect the end of a row, then when I back out it
will have only scanned the first barcode.

I tried to report this to their listed support email on the Play Store (
google-apps-support at enphaseenergy.com) but the email bounces, reporting it
is a private group. This is the bug reporting method Enphase telephone
support directed me to.

Demo of my issue here as a screen share: https://youtu.be/D8PTSVSiueE
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/21514d1717b8c40a8121661e7cf6f8469634c248?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FD8PTSVSiueE&userId=1613865&signature=442c105c58d24ef9>

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I have no issues with my iPad

Side question: does anyone know if there is a way to run Installer Toolkit
on a Microsoft Surface Pro?

​Jason Szumlanski​