[RE-wrenches] SD card data processing

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:24:37 PDT 2017

My consultant for setting up MySQL wind and solar data dumps is a high
school kid ;-)

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342