[RE-wrenches] SD card data processing

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:15:37 PDT 2017

Hi Mac -- yep, at about 50k data points Excel seizes up no matter how fast
your computer. You really need to use a database program after that point.
I had a friend arrange a web API into MySQL on our server and it works fine.

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342