[RE-wrenches] Emphase and Warranties and Contractor Liability

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Fri Jul 14 21:22:37 PDT 2017

Electrolytic capacitors are an incredible electronic component that really
have no business on a hot roof unless designed to be!
There are huge long term design factors that go into their use. We went to
the Moon, anything can be done, but I question why a string inverter is
not the best choice for longevity, or even a 600V mppt charge controller
like I use offgrid.  --Dave

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/