[RE-wrenches] Battery Transport

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed May 24 04:40:27 PDT 2017

If you ask the folks that regulate our lives with lots of rule to save us from ourselves, of course you must abide by the rules that vary state to state. I have hauled batteries very openly, well secured, at or below the speed limit for 29 years on a specially constructed 3 ton capacity trailer with an overhead I-beam similar to a propane tank trailer. I have hauled state to state from WA - SoCal - CO to ID & have never had a state or local patrol question what I am doing. I do not think it is a common enough site to arise interest. I have noticed the placarding on my delivery haulers and they do not even alter their placards.
If you ask I am sure there are regulations.........

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.
208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.