[RE-wrenches] Battery Transport

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Tue May 23 10:54:23 PDT 2017

No problems here in the land of Fruits and Nuts. Breadbasket of the world
and plenty of regulations :)

Now that you have brought this up maybe it will happen?  Soligent has been
great for my deliveries. I often use a local battery dealer near the owner
in their state or country. That way the owner gets a local shop and I do
not have to worry about returns.

I just did a system down to Guatemala and put it all in the small shipping
container. Mostly pretested and ready to go once they get it out of
customs...

Most all of my work is extreme rural and I rarely get near a big city.
Hope this helps!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/