[RE-wrenches] Conext Bridge for Li-ion

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Thu May 18 09:06:30 PDT 2017

The Schneider Conext Bridge link is below. This is going to happen soon
but still waiting for the LG RESU10 battery to be more available. My
dealer Soligent is still clueless on LG. It has been amazing to test this
since last year. The LG is built for the long haul and so easy to install!
You see the watts coming in from the solar and you have to do the math to
prove that they are not all going into the battery and staying there !
What a difference from lead acid!  Cheers!

http://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/conext-bridge/

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/