[RE-wrenches] Anybody else getting 240 arc fault codes on Fronius installs as frequently as me???

Howard Arey scot.arey at solarcentex.com
Fri May 5 11:17:19 PDT 2017

I can't imagine I'm the only one having this problem. Starting to suspect
from Fronius that the problem is deeper than they let on.

240 faults are arc-fault detection for Fronius.

We have checked every variable on our end - connectors, firmware, clean wire
pulls. My teams are not perfect but I l know they are very good and know how
important the clean installs are for us.

Most but not all of my issues are with bifacial modules.

Anybody else have this issue?

Howard "Scot" Arey

Owner, Solar CenTex

254-300-1228