[RE-wrenches] AC lock-out

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue May 2 09:26:02 PDT 2017

Bill:

PG$E used to require disconnects on residential projects. I once asked a line crew if they even knew which homes had solar and where the disconnects where located. The answer was no. The restriction was lifted long ago.

Rather than trench, you could install a whole house disconnect. I doubt it would ever be opened.

William