[RE-wrenches] Sta-Rite Submersible Well Pump

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Thu Apr 27 16:04:46 PDT 2017

Unless it is a very large offgrid system I agree with Brad. Also if the
electrics fail, are they underground?

I would typically pump to a tank and then drain to a surface pump and
pressure tank/switch at the home.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/