[RE-wrenches] Sta-Rite Submersible Well Pump

Ray ray at solarray.com
Thu Apr 27 15:58:26 PDT 2017

Constant Pressure pumps are a much better choice off grid.  No starting
surge is huge, and the power draw is related to the water flow, so at
low flow rates, the power is only a fraction of full run watts.
Pressure switches and P tanks are archaic.  The variable pressure and
the light dimming surges are very 20th century, and we have a
responsibility to bring off grid into the 21st century.  Efficiency
isn't much different, and frankly just isn't that important unless you
are irrigating.

R. Ray Walters
Chief Technical Officer, RemoteSolar.com
BS Mech Engineering, 1988
Former NABCEP Certified, 2004-2016
Licensed Master ELectrician, Colorado
303 505-8760