[RE-wrenches] Polaris gone bad?

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun Apr 9 05:16:25 PDT 2017

William,
   The only place we use splicing is in the transition box, where we
transition from USE/RHW or PV wire to THWN in conduit. We almost always
have this transition in smaller systems without need of a combiner box.
I suspect it is the same for others. In larger systems there is no need
for splicing anywhere with the use of combiner boxes.

Daryl