[RE-wrenches] Sunpower micros and mysterious outages

Ray ray at solarray.com
Tue Mar 28 11:09:49 PDT 2017

An IR camera may be helpful.  FIir has some really affordable models
now, I have the TG 167 which is plenty of resolution for electrical.
They can find problems in load centers really fast; we found an
overloaded neutral the other day we would not have noticed otherwise.

R. Ray Walters
Chief Technical Officer, RemoteSolar.com
BS Mech Engineering, 1988
Former NABCEP Certified, 2004-2016
Licensed Master ELectrician, Colorado
303 505-8760