[RE-wrenches] 10 kW wind turbine

Roy Rakobitsch windsine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:39:34 PDT 2017

Hey Mac, Bergey Excel (10kw) and the Jacobs 3120 (20kw) are the only two
decent machines I can recommend. They are both not without their minor
issues, but all around, they work great as long as preventative maintenance
is done.

Roy Rakobitsch
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
Certified Advanced Tower Climbing, Safety & Rescue
Wind/PV Design Engineer
Windsine LLC
631-514-4166
www.windsine.org