[RE-wrenches] High end batteries

Hilton Dier hiltondier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:59:35 PDT 2017

Hi Mac

You say that relocating the batteries is a best case scenario. I'd say that it is the minimum scenario for your continued participation. I've said it before, but the most important client is the one you turn away. If this client doesn't want to get this system brought up to both NEC standards and good sense design, then that is your signal to politely bail out. Otherwise it's just going to be an ongoing failure for which you'll take  the blame.

Good luck

Hilton

Hilton Dier III
Renewable Energy Design